Author Topic: FAQ (Main Thread)  (Read 8018 times)

Offline Lady Legend

• High Priestess of Legend
  • Deity
  • Follower
  • I am the calm before the storm
  • Referrals: 3
FAQ (Main Thread)
« on: September 10, 2014, 05:43:27 PM »

Obviously there are always questions when a person joins a new site, and/or a new role play game. So naturally we would have a place for you to ask your questions and get your answers. This is the place. If you have a question and don't see your answer in this thread, please, feel free to post a new thread asking your question. Just be patient as it may take time for us to get to it.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:13:42 PM by Queen of Secrets »

Offline Lady Legend

• High Priestess of Legend
  • Deity
  • Follower
  • I am the calm before the storm
  • Referrals: 3
Re: FAQ (Main Thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 05:46:58 PM »
Q: Why can't I see most of the site?
A: This site contains adult content, if you wish to see the full contents of what's on the site you will need to meet certain criteria.

Q: Why is it taking so long for me to get approved for the site?
A: Admins do site approvals, and the reasons for the time could vary a great deal. It could take time because we're busy, and not available on the site, could also be because we're making sure that you're a real person, going to actually be active on the site and many other reasons. So please be patient.

Q: Do I have to role play, or participate in the social aspect of the site in order to join or stay on the site?
A: No, you do not have to participate in all parts of the site. Obviously if you're joining there is a reason, so we do ask that you participate in at least one piece of the site, but no, the role play doesn't have to be the reasons.

Q: Is there a quick an easy way for me to find in character threads since not all of them are listed off the first page?
A: Best place to get all the little details with things like that is from the quick guide, found in Rules and Information.

Q: Who do I go to if I need help?
A: That would depend primarily on what it is you need help with.
* If you're having problems with a member, that's best to go to the deities... Best choice for that would be either Constantine or Mara. Keep in mind that Legend doesn't deal in witch hunts, so you will need to give the staff some information if it's asked for.
* For technical issues, you will want to visit one of our oracles, if there's a glitch on the site, best to speak to Shadow.
* For image assistance you may want to contact our oracle Mystik Enchantress, do keep in mind that she also runs our sister site, so she could be busy, if the answer is no... That's the end of it.
* For role play information, you will want to either speak to one of the advisers or to the deities Duece or Nakisha, also guardians can help with certain things as well. So you'll really have to use your best judgement on what the situation is. For example do not contact the deities because you don't know where you should enter.

Q: How do I make a character profile?
A: We know that the character profile process may look a little overwhelming, in fact we've been asked a few times how to do it. We don't mind walking people through it, but do note that we have also set up this section on the site.... The Profile Making Process to help you out. So please look through this section first, before contacting staff on how to make up the profile. If we've missed something, or you are still struggling don't hesitate to contact us and let us know you're having issues, and we will most certainly help you where we can.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 01:14:49 PM by Snickerz »