Author Topic: Dark Resurrection  (Read 6803 times)

Offline Marioara Mara Ruxandra

• Lady Admin ~ Shadow Rogue
  • Deity
  • Seeker
  • I am the calm before the storm
  • Referrals: 0
Dark Resurrection
« on: January 13, 2019, 04:44:43 PM »
Plot Title: Dark Resurrection

Land(s) affected by plot: ALL

Character(s) affected by plot: ALL

Plot Summary:

For far too long the world has been silent. With nothing to battle, with no fearful uprisings, those of Legend found it comforting to lower their guard. To relax and embrace the calm and tranquility that now was within their worlds. However, it is at our weakest times that darkness truly attacks, that evil will truly find a way of destroying the world as it is known to each and every one of us, and this is when it all truly happened.

Shriekers are nasty insect-like humanoids. They are tall, thin, looking near as flesh and bone but they are blacker than the night sky with glowing red eyes. Many times have these nasty beings been faced before, but never like this. They ventured from the depths of Kalico's forest, seeking one thing, and one thing only. The key to chaos. This key came in the form of a man named Christopher Galliano, known by his loved ones most easily as Duece, by his followers and enemies as The Slayer.

With a lowered guard he was easily captured, taken to the depths of a world who no one could enter without being welcomed. This place was the home of Chaos in it's deadliest form. She referred to her land as Cycle of Life, her name, Marioara Mara Ruxandra. She did of course have many other names, however, as she was the queen of chaos, and with the tranquility, the world brought about, she, her land it was fading and she had to bring it back.

Waking the next day, the lands of legend fell into chaos, into ruin without the great slayer enemies of the lands began to rise up, and for many, the world was believed to be lost. Through all of this torment and tragedy, however, there was one, one who stood above the rest, that believed that the great Slayer still lived, that he was indeed able to be brought back to his home, to his family, and this, was his faithful and loyal Magi..... Lady Fang.

It is she, with the help of a new ally (in the works) that she will recover the guardian of legend..... Or will she?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 03:25:54 PM by Queen of Secrets »
"I am life.... I am death... I am day... I am night... I am your greatest dream and your darkest nightmare... You decide which and you decide when "
----------
Be sure to check out.... Legend's Wiki

Offline Duece

• The Slayer
  • Deity
  • Vassal
  • Never underestimate the power of love.
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Dark Resurrection
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 03:17:58 PM »
Land of my Father

Sub territories:
Peaceful Valley -- Valey of the Sprite -- The Abyss -- The Outlands -- Wandering Hearts

Situation:

Offline Nicholia

• Advisor
  • Seeker
  • Great Lover of Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 03:22:09 PM »
Kingdom Of Darkness

Sub territories:
Nicholia's Dark Realm -- Valley of the Wyvern -- Kingdom Kat

Situation:
What does the Darkness hold for you my dear.....

Offline Marioara Mara Ruxandra

• Lady Admin ~ Shadow Rogue
  • Deity
  • Seeker
  • I am the calm before the storm
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 03:24:35 PM »
Cycle of Life

Sub territories:
Mara's Sanctuary

Situation:

Things in Cycle of Life couldn't be more alive, with Duece now placed in Limbo, hidden away from all of his code, companions, the rogues are free to keep on the balance of life, that Mara serves so well.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:28:56 PM by Queen of Secrets »
"I am life.... I am death... I am day... I am night... I am your greatest dream and your darkest nightmare... You decide which and you decide when "
----------
Be sure to check out.... Legend's Wiki

Offline Queen of Secrets

• Sinner of Secrets... Queen of Secrets... Kitten of Legend
  • Oracle
  • Knight
  • Chaos is a matter of perception.
  • Referrals: 3
    • Mystic Illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 03:25:26 PM »
World of Secrets

Sub territories:
World of Secrets -- Kingdom of Secrets

Situation:

While chaos ensues all over legend due to the absence of Duece, Snickers, the Queen of Secrets, and Raven, the King of Secrets are fighting to maintain everything remaining the same. New arrivals within the land are of course going to be watched like hawks, as Hell has certainly broken lose, but overall, everything to run smoothly, after all, with the Nightcurse Cabin crew, Secrets really has all the chaos it truly needs.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:27:53 PM by Queen of Secrets »